Scaling new heights in the industry, we provide qualitative and innovative modular or mobile port-a-cabins that are aesthetically designed. Our versatile and exclusively designed port-a-cabins are used as an extension to the existing building or as a permanent structure. We also provide custom-made port-a-cabins to meet the special needs of our clients regarding the sizes, color and other design related specification.
- Size: 2500 (L) x 1800 (W) x 2200 (Internal Height) x 3200 (External Height) mm.
- Main Base Structure: 100 x 100 x 3.0 mm SHS MS Fabrication with Three Coat Metallic Primer and One Coat Paint.
- Sub Structure: 100 x 50 x 1.6 mm RHS MS Fabrication with Three Coat Metallic Primer and One Coat Paint.
- Supporting Structure: 75mm Normal Standard GI Studs and Runners with adequate Capacity.
- Wall Finish: 5mm Thick Fire Rated Aluminium Composite Panel with Sandwich Construction. Inside filled with Fire rated Glass Wool Insulation KIMCO (KUWAIT). (Wall Thickness 100mm) including with required Supporting GL Structure. Wall Construction to avoid heat penetration into the Cabin.
- Roof: 50mm Thick Double side sand which GI Roofing Panels.
- False Ceiling: Plane 5mm thick Aluminium Composite panel Cladding Sheet.
- Floor Finish: Base finish by Chequared Plate (4mm) covered with Marine Paly wood and 20mm Thick Granite with required Skirting. (Colour as per instructions and availability).
- Door: Aluminium Framed Glass Door, Matching with the finishing of the External Wall.
- Window: Sliding Glass window with Frame. Window panels are able to move in both sides.
- Window / Door Glass: 18mm Double Glazed Tinned Reflective Glass for Windows and Door Portions.
- Table Top: Wooden Table Top with Required one set drawers. (Table Size should be as per the Size of the Cabins with finish as per instructions from client).
- Service Connections: 1.5 Tone Split AC Unit (Make: Mitsubishi Electric) with control switches. 4 Nos. Energy Saving 9W LED Ceiling Mounted Round Panel Light with Control Switches. 3 Nos. Double Gang Socket Outlets. All including with required Electrical Wirings and Provision for Network Points with draw wires
- Main Electrical Connection: Main Electrical Incoming Connection to the Cabin 45A Industrial type weather proof Isolator, followed with Single Phase 6 way Electrical Distribution Board and required circuit breakers as per KAHRAMAA Standards.
- Colour: Metallic Gray/ Any approved RAL Color (Subject to availability) with Stainless Steel Decorative Beadings.
- Made in: State of Qatar.